Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Sexual Authenticity - More Reflections


I just published my new book, Sexual Authenticity: More Reflections. It tells the story of the development of my thought over the six years since I published the first Sexual Authenticity. It includes the best of my blog, extensive commentary, material that was published in obscure places or never published at all, and some battle stories for around the yuletide fire. Because nothing says "Merry Christmas" like 100 000 words about queer Catholicism!

It's now available on CreateSpace, it should be available on Amazon in about a week. If all goes well, by that time I'll also have another book out. My husband and I are now going to go and argue about whether it should be the book of fantasy short stories that is nearly complete, or the book of philosophical dialogues that I want to finish first.

UPDATE: Amazon.com now has it.

3 comments:

  1. Will this be available for kindle anytime soon? I hope so, but I will go ahead and get a hard copy if you don't plan to release it as an e-book.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My previous attempt to make a Kindle book wasn't very successful so it's not high on my priority list at least for the near future.
    Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries. I've got the hard copy now.

    ReplyDelete

Please observe these guidelines when commenting:

We want to host a constructive but civil discussion. With that in mind we ask you to observe these basics of civilized discourse:

1. No name calling or personal attacks; stick to the argument, not the individual.

2. Assume the goodwill of the other person, especially when you disagree.

3. Don't make judgments about the other person's sinfulness or salvation.

4. Within reason, stick to the topic of the thread.

5. If you don't agree to the rules, don't post.

We reserve the right to block any posts that violate our usage rules. And we will freely ban any commenters unwilling to abide by them.

Our comments are moderated so there may be a delay between the time when you submit your comment and the time when it appears.